Updated: September 2023
The activity of Sancal is based on the following GUIDELINES:
1) CREATIVITY: Sancal is a company that reinvents itself continuously; it wants to be different from the others, aiming to be unique.
2) DESIGN: The products are conceived and created in a rational way but using emotion, being sustainable in the long term.
3) SYSTEMATIC ORGANIZATION of work (based on well-defined processes)
4) TRANSVERSALITY of the problems as well as the solutions (any matter affects everybody, and everybody must cooperate to get it solved).
5) COOPERATION (between people and organizations).
6) WORK ENVIRONMENT, helpful and pleasant.
7) ENVIRONMENTAL commitment, aiming to reach an efficient usage of natural resources, spurring clean technologies and reducing waste production.
8) CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT (running after business excellence).
9) Stakeholder SATISFACTION (customers, suppliers, etc.), by:
– Listening to them.
– Getting their problems solved.
– Orientate and advise.
– Offer different choices.
– Sticking to the agreements.
– Being coherent.
– Not sending unclear messages.
– Deliver information (make them to be aware of all our products and services).
– Always being transparent.
– Provide guarantees.
– Transmit confidence and assurance.
The 5 main goals of the quality and environmental policy are:
1) To reach the total satisfaction of our stakeholders in general, and in particular customers, throughout our range of products and services and maintain it in the medium and long term.
2) To create a quality collective awareness among all the company’s staff.
3) To promote a design culture, supporting the international launch of our commercial brands and the emblem SPANISH DESIGN.
4) To respect and protect the environment promoting efficient actions orientated to reduce pollution, sticking to the laws and contributing to sustainability through processes constantly being improved.
5) To optimise the resources and waste management, reducing its natural negative impact caused by the production or those risks derivatived from accidents.
The policy explained above is adapted to the organization’s context, and is communicated throughout the whole organization as well as the stakeholders, in a digital format. Inside the company, using the server held in the reception plan and externally, it is email delivered to any company or person that requires it.
This policy will be regularly revised to keep it updated to the company’s strategy.